Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine: broccoli soup #43

Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine

free perzine, made of paper

My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Zine maker, writer, activist. I like listening to good listeners. Email me at robotmad (gmail).

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

broccoli soup #43

Lately I’ve been cooking and baking a lot. This broccoli soup Erik loves very much, and I love it too.

broccoli soup

2 heads of broccoli, broken up
1 or 2 chopped red onions
about 6 cloves of garlic
2 veggie bullion cubes
2 low salt veggie bullion cubes

Saute the onion in some olive oil until it starts to brown. Add the pressed garlic. Saute for a couple more minutes. Add all the broccoli and enough water to cover it. Crumble in bullion cubes. Cover. Once the soup comes to a boil, set the timer for 15 minutes. By then the broccoli will be really soft. Use a hand blender to make everything liquid. Serve ladles full to hungry veggie-lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home